Called "LC 30S", this is our quality and highly economical concentrated bread improver. By combining various ingredients and raw materials, mixing together according to our chemist proprietary formula, we were able to revolution the industry in Central Africa by introducing our LC 30S. For those who want to extremely reduce their production cost while keeping an excellent bread quality result, THIS IS FOR YOU.
LC 30S is used in baking industry for the following types of breads:
- All type of yeast bread (Baguette, Batard, Anadama, Bagel, French stick, French bread, Barmbrack, Italian stick, Bialy, Boule, Brioche, Cottage loaf, Cuban bread, English muffin, Focaccia, Fougasse, Kalach, Kipferl, Mollete, Pain de mie, etc.)
- Wheat flour bread
- Rye flour bread
- Whole meal flour bread
Mix the required quantity of Levvon LC30S directly with others dry ingredients for 2-3 minutes; then add water and start your usual kneading process. It is very important to follow these steps, especially for this concentrated bread improvers in order to obtain excellent results. In fact, we even recommend to quickly premixing our concentrated bread improver with small quantity of flour (200 gr for example) before following the recommended application.
Use 0.03% of flour weight. For 100 Kg of flour, you should use 30 gr of our LC30S or 1 sachet (15gr) for each 50kgs of flour used.
LC 30S Benefits:
- It significantly lengthens the shelf life of bread.
- Significant increases bread volume.
- Multi-purpose bread improver.
- Improves the soft part of the bread.
- Improves the entire technological process.
- Makes the bread softer and tasty.
- Make the bread tissue more delicate.
- Low dosage: 0.03%
- Highly economical, and efficient.
- Low handling and transportation cost.
- Very cheap price.
- Improves dough fermentation stability.
Wheat flour, soya flour, ascorbic acid (E 300), enzyme, emulsifiers (E472e), Sodium chloride, Sunflower oil.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.
15gr sachet. 15kgs carton (1000 sachets per carton)
Please consult our MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
To order this product, please click here to order.