Called "LC 20S", this is one of our top quality and highly economical concentrated bread improver. By combining various ingredients and raw materials, mixing together according to our chemist proprietary formula, we were able to revolution the industry in Africa by introducing our LC 20S. For those who want to extremely reduce their production cost while keeping an OK bread quality result, THIS IS FOR YOU.
LC 20S is used in baking industry for the following types of breads:
- Wheat flour bread
- Rye flour bread
Mix the required quantity of Levvon LC 20S directly with others dry ingredients for 2-3 minutes; then add water and start your usual kneading process. It is very important to follow these steps, especially for this concentrated bread improvers in order to obtain excellent results. In fact, we even recommend to quickly premixing our concentrated bread improver with small quantity of flour (200 gr for example) before following the recommended application.
Use 0.02% of flour weight. For 100 Kg of flour, you should use 20 gr of our LC 20S or 1 sachet (10gr) for each 50kgs of flour used.
LC 20S Benefits:
- It significantly lengthens the shelf life of bread.
- Significant increases bread volume.
- Multi-purpose bread improver.
- Improves the soft part of the bread.
- Improves the entire technological process.
- Makes the bread softer and tasty.
- Make the bread tissue more delicate.
- Low dosage: 0.02%
- Highly economical, and efficient.
- Low handling and transportation cost.
- Very cheap price.
- Improves dough fermentation stability.
Wheat flour, ascorbic acid (E 300), enzyme, emulsifiers (E472e), Sodium chloride, Sunflower oil.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
One Year from manufacturing date.
10gr sachet. 10kgs carton (1000 sachets per carton)
Please consult our MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
To order this product, please click here to order.